- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/20/2017
- Last connection: 05/06/2021
- PyCAMA (Developer, Member, 11/06/2018)
- 02:45 PM PyCAMA Support #26231: [PyCAMA] Verify configuration of PyCAMA for daily extractions
- For the ozone daily reports, a few plotting details might be updated.
For NRTI "Figure3: Fraction of pixels with spe...
- 02:06 PM PyCAMA Support #26241: [PyCAMA] Supply list of up to 12 parameters you want to follow over time
- *Total ozone as suggested in https://dev.knmi.nl/issues/28421 O3___.zip
*same plot for effective Albedo
- 10:27 AM PyCAMA Support #28421: Prepare for version 2 quality control monitoring.
- The ozone plot looks quite nice.
However, also some line plots as for the other trace gases would be nice to have.
- 09:30 AM PyCAMA Bug #27311 (Rejected): verison and time inconsistency
- during the weekly reports an inconsistecy in the version 2.1.3 start time was found:
- 10:26 AM PyCAMA Bug #23301: investigate why most data is missing for 12 november 2019, even if issue is isolated ...
- Also for O3
the orbit 10784 contains only fill values
The file contains only 80 s...
- 02:50 PM PyCAMA Bug #17921 (New): O3 Histogram plots y-label
- In the many histogram plots of O3 NRTI and OFFL the y-label is "cut off" especially for the number of observations if...
- 04:39 PM PyCAMA Support #9321: Update configuration of PyCAMA for daily extractions
- Hi Maarten
There is one variable for the OFFL report we want to include here as well as in the time dependent repo...
- 04:33 PM PyCAMA Support #14161: Time dependent QC questionnaire
- Hi Maarten
There is one variable for the OFFL report we want to include here as well as in the daily reports (Supp...
- 04:19 PM PyCAMA Support #14161: Time dependent QC questionnaire
- Dear Maarten
We internally discussed what might be useful to monitor for total ozone.
Please find our suggestion ...
- 09:07 AM PyCAMA Bug #13401 (Closed): Collapsed plots
- In the PYCAMA reports for O3 (NRTI (fig.21) and OFFL) but also for the Cloud and AER-AI (fig.14) products some histog...
Also available in: Atom