- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/06/2012
- Last connection: 01/21/2019
- 04:59 PM PyCAMA Support #9321: Update configuration of PyCAMA for daily extractions
- Some of you requested a different range for the histogram and the world-plot. This is already possible. If you want t...
- 04:57 PM PyCAMA Bug #15331 (Resolved): Allow for different ranges in the histogram and world plot.
- That is quick!
Feature already exists. Add a 'map_range' key to a variable, and use it to specify the range for th...
- 04:34 PM PyCAMA Feature #14761: [Pycama] Use explicit fill colour for missing values in L3 plots
- Here is the same day plotted with the updated code.
- 04:24 PM PyCAMA Bug #15331 (Resolved): Allow for different ranges in the histogram and world plot.
- The world plot shows an average over 0.25 by 0.25 degrees (at equator). This will result in a smaller range than what...
- 04:19 PM PyCAMA Feature #14761 (Resolved): [Pycama] Use explicit fill colour for missing values in L3 plots
- Missing data will now be plotted in a different colour (grey). With the colour tables that are used this should stand...
- 04:46 PM PyCAMA Feature #15161 (New): Better handle wavelength calibration parameters in UPAS products
- Better handle wavelength calibration parameters in UPAS products
- 04:46 PM PyCAMA Feature #15151 (New): Handling background correction parameters for SO2 and HCHO
- Handling background correction parameters for SO2 and HCHO
- 04:33 PM PyCAMA Feature #15141 (New): Collect data split by land/sea
- Collect data (specifically zonal averages) separately for land and sea.
- 04:26 PM PyCAMA Feature #15131 (New): Hemispheric collection of statistics
- Collection of statistics in PyCAMA should not only be done on a global scale, but also by hemisphere.
- 02:08 PM PyCAMA Support #14161: Time dependent QC questionnaire
- Thank you all for your feedback so far. I've collected all comments and feedback.
Note: all crossed out variables...
Also available in: Atom