- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/05/2014
- Last connection: 10/03/2016
- 01:20 PM TM5-MP Feature #444 (Closed): Smoothing the application of CH4 surface constraints between different months
- Past analysis of the CH4 emission estimates available in the chemical budget files shows that for e.g. 50-70S there c...
- 01:10 PM TM5-MP Feature #443: Smoothing for nudging of stratospheric ozone and CH4
- New arrays introduced and tested to allow smoothing for O3 and CH4, where the CH4 uses the climatological file from H...
- 01:04 PM TM5-MP Feature #443 (Closed): Smoothing for nudging of stratospheric ozone and CH4
- The smoothing approach for nudging stratospheric boundary conditions of O3 and CH4 will be updated to follow that int...
- 01:01 PM TM5-MP Bug #430 (Closed): Stratospheric nudging of CO and HNO3
- 01:00 PM TM5-MP Bug #430: Stratospheric nudging of CO and HNO3
- The smoothing approach introduced removes the zigzag monthly nudging terms for HNO3 exhibited in the original UARS ra...
- 01:27 PM TM5-MP Bug #430: Stratospheric nudging of CO and HNO3
- A new relaxation technique is applied to smooth the transition between months for the ODIN climatologies. The monthly...
- 10:46 AM TM5-MP Bug #430: Stratospheric nudging of CO and HNO3
- For the CO/O3 ratio if the ODIN flag is FALSE it reads the UARS HNO3/O3 ratio !!
Looks like a copy and paste error...
- 01:53 PM TM5-MP Bug #430 (Closed): Stratospheric nudging of CO and HNO3
- The ratios of CO/O3 and HNO3/O3 from the ODIN climatologies are calculated offline and stored as 1x1 zonal means in i...
- 01:15 PM TM5-MP Bug #400: Too low cloud effective radius with Martin parameterization.
- The global_eff_radius(i,j,l) array was given a value of 6.0 during initialization at every time-step which has been c...
Also available in: Atom