From 11/13/2020 to 12/12/2020
- 11:13 AM Feature #944: Documentation of internal workings of PyCAMA
- No, this is information that is not contained in the SUM, but in other documentation. That part needs to be updated, ...
- 10:48 AM Feature #944: Documentation of internal workings of PyCAMA
- Am guessing this is resolved with PyCAMA user manual and issue can be closed
- 10:44 AM Bug #1146 (Feedback): Non-synchronized variables yield bogus results
- Propose to close this issue
- 05:39 PM Support #28421: Prepare for version 2 quality control monitoring.
- Thanks for providing the plot examples for L2_CLOUD in the CLOUD_.zip.
Some remarks for each plot below:
- 05:34 PM Support #26241: [PyCAMA] Supply list of up to 12 parameters you want to follow over time
- For L2_CLOUD, 12 suggested parameters for time dependent monitoring were already indicated in this thread above (post...
- 05:30 PM Support #26231: [PyCAMA] Verify configuration of PyCAMA for daily extractions
- For L2_CLOUD, we would like to ask to add the following parameters for the daily extraction such that they can be use...
- 02:06 PM Revision 896:da7baaa09e77 (pycama): The attribute test should be done on a string
- 11:54 AM Bug #28981 (Resolved): [PyCAMA] Hard crash when processing NPP data
- Prepared release 0.10.5 to fix an issue when processing NPP-VIIRS data....
- 11:38 AM Revision 895:ea36aa84e5d8 (pycama): Release 0.10.5
- 11:36 AM Revision 894:402e7e84bba8 (pycama): Prepare for handling fill values in unsynchronized variables.
- 11:04 AM Revision 893:55ca8d6d5307 (pycama): Remove round trip to netCDF4 to find dimension names, use h5p...
- 09:25 PM Revision 892:05efe314e715 (pycama): Update settings for AAI DDS2B analysis configuration.
- 12:59 PM Revision 891:0df383238174 (pycama): Update configuration to add reflectances.
- 02:40 PM Support #28421: Prepare for version 2 quality control monitoring.
* Some graphs have too many lines. I would skip the “mean“ curves and keep only “medians”
* For ...
Also available in: Atom