From 10/13/2020 to 11/11/2020
- 03:20 PM Support #26231: [PyCAMA] Verify configuration of PyCAMA for daily extractions
- For HCHO the daily reports look fine.
Some scales could be better adapted:
Figure 10: Map of “Airmass factor tota...
- 02:45 PM Support #26231: [PyCAMA] Verify configuration of PyCAMA for daily extractions
- For the ozone daily reports, a few plotting details might be updated.
For NRTI "Figure3: Fraction of pixels with spe...
- 02:06 PM Support #26241: [PyCAMA] Supply list of up to 12 parameters you want to follow over time
- *Total ozone as suggested in https://dev.knmi.nl/issues/28421 O3___.zip
*same plot for effective Albedo
- 12:05 PM Support #28421: Prepare for version 2 quality control monitoring.
- isabelle de smedt wrote:
> Dear Maarten and Jacques
> Thank you for the HCHO plots.
> I find the wish list...
- 12:02 PM Support #28421: Prepare for version 2 quality control monitoring.
- Klaus-Peter Heue wrote:
> The ozone plot looks quite nice.
> However, also some line plots as for the other trace ...
- 10:27 AM Support #28421: Prepare for version 2 quality control monitoring.
- The ozone plot looks quite nice.
However, also some line plots as for the other trace gases would be nice to have.
- 04:27 PM Support #28421: Prepare for version 2 quality control monitoring.
- Dear Maarten and Jacques
Thank you for the HCHO plots.
I find the wish list from issue 26241.
Only the variabl...
- 11:23 PM Revision 889:1742bc8d67dd (pycama): Synchronise configuration with config script
- 12:33 PM Revision 888:6e0d5f264259 (pycama): For aerosol index precision (or any precision) the 90% and 95...
- 12:23 PM Revision 887:c718de8fb93e (pycama): Add markers to help in navigation (bbedit/mac)
- 12:22 PM Revision 886:1c9f87afaff5 (pycama): Fix job order creation for difference jobs
- 12:22 PM Revision 885:94f319b31776 (pycama): Add histogram maps of aerosol index precision
- 11:43 AM Support #27841: [PyCAMA] update filters for HCHO (possibly others) to exclude data with QA value ...
- Isabelle responded via email:
>I agree that it is important to keep monitoring all the data.
> If we can have diff...
- 12:25 PM Revision 884:bed3789bcc00 (pycama): Split NRTI and OFFL scripts
- 12:20 PM Support #28421: Prepare for version 2 quality control monitoring.
- Mark already prepared a test page with some sample images http://mpc-l2.tropomi.eu/index-time.html# (click 'timeserie...
- 10:09 AM Support #28421 (New): Prepare for version 2 quality control monitoring.
- For some background we refer to the flow chart below. The current level 2 quality control is done on a daily basis on...
- 10:26 AM Support #28431 (Feedback): [PyCAMA] How long should the daily reports be available once the time-...
- A the moment we maintain an archive of the daily pycama reports on http://mpc-l2.tropomi.eu Since this system has to ...
- 07:33 AM Revision 883:b762337527b7 (pycama): General cleanup of script
- 03:59 PM Revision 882:6dd75adc0c8f (pycama): Generate html and figures in the correct directories (I think).
- The log messages are limited to warning and higher to reduce the volume of hte logging.
The scripts are now generated...
- 08:48 PM Revision 881:53fba81c6039 (pycama): Add symmetric option for some other modes as well (not yet in...
- 07:49 PM Revision 880:bc300852c0be (pycama): Add option (and column) to make colour scale symmetric. Irrad...
- 07:47 PM Revision 879:e81486432534 (pycama): Fix range detection to be robust agains NaN values
- 03:47 PM Revision 878:471c11ffdcf0 (pycama): Avoid the logarithm of negative numbers
- 03:45 PM Revision 877:a638820c24c4 (pycama): Make sure variable names are unique for HCHO
- 03:34 PM Revision 876:c30615e745c1 (pycama): Set name of variable in HCHO correctly
- 03:34 PM Revision 875:7bffe895f633 (pycama): Add generate_plot_shell_script.py and plot_configuration.csv ...
- 12:10 PM Revision 874:5581f0212484 (pycama): Catch errors in case of missing data
- 10:44 AM Revision 873:f5c2ec33b678 (pycama): Use the filtered file list to prevent KeyError
- 08:03 AM Revision 872:01fc571523ad (pycama): Do not use markers in event plot when grouping categories (fo...
- 07:39 AM Revision 871:34852f9c0fd0 (pycama): Add time-dependent scripting and configuration
- 07:38 AM Revision 870:81b828cfbc2d (pycama): Do not use markers in event plot when grouping categories
Also available in: Atom