From 07/08/2020 to 08/06/2020
- 12:21 PM Support #27381 (Resolved): [PyCAMA] Update configuration file to resolve issue with reports for C...
- Please update the configuration file for PyCAMA with the attached version of the configuration. This will resolve an ...
- 03:23 PM Feature #27361 (Resolved): [PyCAMA] record the file names of the input granules.
- New code has been added to the development version of PyCAMA.
- 12:02 PM Feature #27361 (Resolved): [PyCAMA] record the file names of the input granules.
- Record the input file names in the output for better traceability.
- 10:20 AM Bug #27311 (Rejected): verison and time inconsistency
- Rejected, as this is a PDGS issue. We process what we receive, and apparently there were issues in that.
- 09:32 AM Bug #27311: verison and time inconsistency
- Report not clear to me. Do you have a link to a report on the mpc-l2.tropomi.eu server that shows the problem?
- 09:30 AM Bug #27311 (Rejected): verison and time inconsistency
- during the weekly reports an inconsistecy in the version 2.1.3 start time was found:
- 01:24 PM Bug #27221: [PyCAMA] crash when encountering empty files
- For completeness, the following PyCAMA data has not been generated:
- For the PyCAMA run on 2020-07-15: AAI, ALH
- 08:23 AM Bug #27251 (Resolved): [PyCAMA] incompatibility with python 3.3
- Currently python 3.3 is used in the PDGS. In the standard library of this version the @plistlib@ module does not have...
- 02:51 PM Bug #27221 (Resolved): [PyCAMA] crash when encountering empty files
- Files without valid retrievals will cause a crash of PyCAMA 0.10.1. The cause has been identified, and a patch has be...
- 09:01 AM Support #26241: [PyCAMA] Supply list of up to 12 parameters you want to follow over time
- Hi Steven: as far as I'm concerned everyone is welcome to join in on the fun, but my primary contact are the people w...
- 08:27 AM Support #26241: [PyCAMA] Supply list of up to 12 parameters you want to follow over time
- From Maartens presentation at the PMR it is said that this is an AI "For algorithm leads and algorithm specialists". ...
Also available in: Atom