From 06/26/2020 to 07/25/2020
- 08:23 AM Bug #27251 (Resolved): [PyCAMA] incompatibility with python 3.3
- Currently python 3.3 is used in the PDGS. In the standard library of this version the @plistlib@ module does not have...
- 08:07 AM Revision 814:8290334af1af (pycama): Actually use the result of reading the config file with plist...
- 07:37 AM Revision 813:823d2e20885f (pycama): Added tag 0.10.2 for changeset 6d9479323c2c
- 07:37 AM Revision 812:6d9479323c2c (pycama): Patch release 0.10.2
- 07:36 AM Revision 811:c767bdfd7316 (pycama): Use deprecated plistlib.readPList() when plistlib.load() is n...
- 02:51 PM Bug #27221 (Resolved): [PyCAMA] crash when encountering empty files
- Files without valid retrievals will cause a crash of PyCAMA 0.10.1. The cause has been identified, and a patch has be...
- 02:47 PM Revision 810:24bcdf3e6692 (pycama): Update to version 0.10.1, update year of release to 2020
- 02:46 PM Revision 809:e12ac8c88c25 (pycama): Capture empty input granules before they cause damage
- 02:45 PM Revision 808:9dda39dd51cb (pycama): Make script externally callable (in the dirtiest way possible)
- 09:01 AM Support #26241: [PyCAMA] Supply list of up to 12 parameters you want to follow over time
- Hi Steven: as far as I'm concerned everyone is welcome to join in on the fun, but my primary contact are the people w...
- 08:27 AM Support #26241: [PyCAMA] Supply list of up to 12 parameters you want to follow over time
- From Maartens presentation at the PMR it is said that this is an AI "For algorithm leads and algorithm specialists". ...
Also available in: Atom