From 06/25/2020 to 07/24/2020
- 08:23 AM Bug #27251 (Resolved): [PyCAMA] incompatibility with python 3.3
- Currently python 3.3 is used in the PDGS. In the standard library of this version the @plistlib@ module does not have...
- 02:51 PM Bug #27221 (Resolved): [PyCAMA] crash when encountering empty files
- Files without valid retrievals will cause a crash of PyCAMA 0.10.1. The cause has been identified, and a patch has be...
- 09:01 AM Support #26241: [PyCAMA] Supply list of up to 12 parameters you want to follow over time
- Hi Steven: as far as I'm concerned everyone is welcome to join in on the fun, but my primary contact are the people w...
- 08:27 AM Support #26241: [PyCAMA] Supply list of up to 12 parameters you want to follow over time
- From Maartens presentation at the PMR it is said that this is an AI "For algorithm leads and algorithm specialists". ...
Also available in: Atom