From 03/27/2018 to 04/25/2018
- 12:11 PM Bug #9301 (Resolved): NRT extraction even smaller than anticipated.
- Resolved in release 0.7.0.
- 12:10 PM PyCAMA 0.7.0 available for download.
- This release resolved the missing data in the NRT analysis, as reported in https://dev.knmi.nl/issues/9221
- 12:01 PM Revision 580:3f29e0fd7391 (pycama): Update to version 0.7.0
- 12:01 PM Revision 579:bb1adc7e50ee (pycama): Change handling of 'empty' variables.
- We now check for the solar zenith angles in the file.
If these are all > 88 degrees, we do not expect to find
- 11:54 AM Revision 578:0353a8f37e45 (pycama): New release for user manual
- 11:50 AM Revision 577:ed0ab0386dd9 (pycama): Update user manual
- 11:27 AM Revision 576:82748ad38b4b (pycama): New configuration for version 0.7.0
- 05:41 PM Support #9321 (Closed): Update configuration of PyCAMA for daily extractions
- Configuration update for PDGS.
- 05:40 PM Feature #9311 (New): Processing status & lineage as table
- Instead of a graph, the processing status and lineage should be presented as a table in the output (maybe in addition).
- 01:33 PM Bug #9301 (Closed): NRT extraction even smaller than anticipated.
- This issue is tracked in the main phase E1 redmine. See https://dev.knmi.nl/issues/9221
A joborder file and loggin...
- 05:53 PM Revision 574:9d1a399e8738 (pycama): Plot coatlines on top of data (too much coverage)
- 01:29 PM Revision 573:e2a5dc3b7096 (pycama): Add switch for output size
Also available in: Atom