Clipc combine process¶
This is a tool to combine two NetCDF files or WCS URLS.
It is used in the climate4impact by PyWPS as described here: https://dev.knmi.nl/projects/impactportal/wiki/Clipc_Combine_process
The tool has several normalize options and can substract,divide, add or multiply datasets. The result is a new NetCDF file.
- The repository can be cloned via
hg clone https://dev.knmi.nl/hg/clipccombine
In the dist folder the latest distribution release can be found.
- Directly installable via
- To create a new distribution
Edit and update: https://dev.knmi.nl/projects/clipccombine/repository/entry/setup.py
Create the distribution:
python setup.py sdist
- Don't forget to hg add it to the repo!
- Distribution appear in https://dev.knmi.nl/projects/clipccombine/repository/show/dist
- The WPS wrapper script using this library can be found here: