FilePath (filter, maxquerylimit, ncml) <value>¶
- filter - A regular expression, used to filter files inside a directory
- maxquerylimit - The maximum amount of time values will be used in the single request
- ncml - The ncmlfile to apply, see https://github.com/KNMI/adaguc-server/blob/master/doc/ncml.md for details
- <value> - Directory, file or OpenDAP url
The following configuration adds all files in the specified directory matching the regular expression ^KMDS__TEST_P___1M_OBS__L2__.*\.nc$ to the service:
- In case a file or OpenDAP URL is given, the filter can be set to "" or can be left blank.
- If you would like to filter specific files you can use regular expressions.
For example, if you would like to filter the following files based on prefixes:
You can use the filter "^CFD_index.*$" and "^FD_index.*$" respectively.
- The default to scan all files with .nc extension is "^.*\.nc$"
- Allows you to set the maximum query limit of the database, default is 512 entries. Overrides the settings set in the DataBase configuration.