Release of PyCAMA 0.9.0
Version 0.9.0 of PyCAMA has been released. This is a maintenance release.
The following issues were resolved in this release:
- Allow for different ranges in the histogram and world plots (#15331). Note that the feature was actually already available, RTFM.
- Use an explicit color for missing data in the world plots (#14761)
- Added zonal average plots (#13911) Note: the zonal averages are collected through the standard L3 collection, not directly from the original level 2 data. This will likely change in a future version, to facilitate request #15141 also for zonal averages.
- Fixed the collapse of the horizontal axis (#13401)
- Updated configuration (#9321)
As usual the release can be downloaded from the DMSF page
The following feature requests have been moved to upcoming release.
- #9311: Processing status & lineage as table
- #15131: Hemispheric collection of statistics
- #15141: Collect data split by land/sea
- #15151: Handling background correction parameters for SO2 and HCHO
- #15161: Better handle wavelength calibration parameters in UPAS products
- Clean up the daily extractions (specifically for the NPP-VIIRS and ozone profile products).
The upcoming release has been labelled 0.10.0 in the roadmap, but may well become 1.0.0.