Implement O3_TCL on L2QC website
Klaus-Peter Heue has supplied a Python script to KNMI that produces a daily report of TO3CL. This script has to be enabled an the output report has to be incorporated on the L2QC website, as a link to the PDF file.The following has to be done:
- Provide a time line of the implementation of the script
- Implement this feature on the L2QC website.
#3 Updated by Maarten Sneep over 1 year ago
- File Pycama-4-O3_TCL.py View added
- File tropoO3ResultsCSA.py View added
- File S5P_OFFL_L2__O3_TCL_20190901T111939_20190907T120446_09762_01_010107_20190916T000055.pdf added
Scripts from Klaus-Peter have been received and modified for integration into the website. An example report is attached as well. The script writes the statistics table to stdout for integration with the website. Other modifications are possible, to be discussed internally.